Photobucket

Cluster camp 2008 photos

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Year of Sabbath – Thanksgivings from Ps Yo and her 12

Well well well, in the Year of Sabbath 2008, many of us have indeed received many blessings and surprises from God.. here are some thanksgivings from Pastor's 12 and herself..
Pastor Yo: God works wonderfully in 2008. He renewed & restored many precious relationships for me. He provided for my needs. God is awesome. I will always praise Him and love Him.



Sally Wong: I thank God that He re-affirmed me that I’m a treasured child and he’s my provider & abba father.

Lay Leng: I thank God that He has taught me to give thanks always. Thanksgiving helps to put matters back to God’s perspective.





JiaRong: In this year of Sabbath, I’ve renewed my hope in the Lord and a new commitment and passion to serve.

Karen: It is a year in which God showed me my limits and showed me the extent of His.





Sharon: Hallelujah! I am thankful for the restoration of relationships and fulfilllment of God’s purposes in the year of Sabbath.

Xiushi: Thank God for my mother-in-law’s salvation & baptism. I experience greater faith in God this year.



Stephanie Go: I thank for the growth in my cell and their willingness to want to serve.

Mabel: I Thank God for His faithfulness & goodness in the smooth conception, pregnancy & delivery of our daughter, Hannah.





Hey i'm the new member of yoztribe.. i'm Hannah here! I thank God for bringing me safely to this world, for the gynae and for letting daddy and mummy have long leave to be with me!






ok, you have finished reading our thanksgivings, how about yours? do tag them down so that we can encourage all who read this blog ya! God bless you and a Happy New Year!

No comments: